Monday, November 1, 2021

Gabriel Clark, Christian Power - David Does Goliath


Release Year: 2021
Studio: MenOfMontreal

Attention everyone! "Brian" or "that dude from MTV's show "Next", whomever you want to call him, he's BRENT to all of us here and a militaryclassified and a true original release. He contacted me wanting more work and I said yes but I wanted to push the envelope a little further and before long had him convinced to bend my ass over and fuck me doggie style. I know all you guys wanted to see this stud fuck and here in an exclusive look at Brent doing what he does best... Fuck! Brent drove up to my facility, just north of Camp Pendleton, horny, curious, and loaded with a 2 day nut..
SUITED GABRIEL PHOENIX FUCKED BY THOMAS THUNDER ON HIS HUSBAND AND FUCK SHANE JACKSON BAREBACK. SUITED GABRIEL PHOENIX FUCKED BY THOMAS THUNDER ON HIS HUSBAND AND FUCK SHANE JACKSON BAREBACK. MASQULIN Manuel Skye And Gabriel Phoenix takes it from behind by Sam Wallis. Skinny twinks Jed Munroe And Gabriel Clark and his friendly "fuck". None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4716kbps
Audio: 102kbps





File size: 872.9 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sex Lesson That Babes Will Never Forget

Release Year: 2011 Models: Capri Cavanni , Juelz Ventura & Taylor Wane Genres: Femdom , MILF , Euro , Blonde , Brunette , Threes...